AGT Lead Internet Analyst
|Terug naar overzicht||Print|
|AEGON Global Technology (AGT) provides IT infrastructure and application support services to the AEGON businesses. AGT is responsible for the provision, support and ongoing maintenance of IT operating platforms, applications and services. There is also a strong connection with external providers necessitating vendor and service provider management. AGT is responsible for driving the technology strategy and providing IT infrastructure solutions that are in alignment with business objectives and the AGT technology strategy.|
AGT Platform Managment develops global technology strategies to address business needs and provides leadership as these technologies are delivered to the business based on a defined delivery roadmap. Business requirements and architectural designs are evaluated to uphold both the strategies and requirements. Emerging technologies are researched to proactively understand how they can be leveraged in our organization. Both internal and external options are evaluated. As solutions are refined, proofs of concept are frequently carried out. The group determines the best solutions using established internal processes including architecture reviews, risk assessments, and financial analysis. Once approved, the technologies are delivered to the business by cross organizational teams fulfilling all operational readiness requirements and minimizing the business impact during delivery.
|This position is responsible for delivering new technologies to support the strategies of the business. These technologies are delivered as a part of a technology strategy and roadmap that is developed based on a comprehensive analysis of capabilities and needs. This position provides leadership to delivery teams as these new technologies are introduced to the business.|
Key Duties, Accountabilities and Responsibilities
This position will be focused on the following key activities:
- Leading the collection and analysis of requirements to develop technology strategies.
- Participating in delivery of new technologies as a leader or major participant.
- Leading the efforts of documenting, and implementing standards.
- Providing consulting advice and guidance to customers and other AGT teams across several technologies.
- Escalation point involving potential troubleshooting and problem resolution assistance.
|Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience|
The following key qualifications are required to be successful in this position:
- Subject matter experts in the following technologies: IIS, WebSphere, jBoss.
- Knowledge on AWS or Azure implementations would be advantageous
- Scripting knowledge would be favourable
- Strong breadth of knowledge across technology disciplines.
- Ability to convert complex information into simple, explainable solutions.
- Understanding of current and future business needs met by infrastructure platforms.
- Results-driven with a bias towards practical applications.
- Possesses a planning orientation with integrative and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts
- Ability to drive and achieve consensus/support from large diverse groups.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills enabling effective articulation of strategy
- Demonstrated project management and client relationship skills with large and diverse projects / groups.
|Aegon aims to be an employer of choice in the financial services industry with competitive compensation, professional learning and development, and international assignment possibilities.|
|Deze functie valt in Information Technology (J), Schaal 10|
|Are you interested and do you meet the requested profile? Then we invite you to apply. For more information, please contact Marieke Vogels email@example.com|
|Terug naar overzicht||Print
|Misschien zijn deze vacatures of projecten ook interessant voor jou|
|Ook jij bent ambassadeur van AEGON en kunt helpen bij het vinden van nieuwe collega's.|