|Mercedes-Benz are well recognized as industry leaders in luxury service and high quality products, pushing the meaning of automobile excellence to new boundaries. You can trace the timeline of Mercedes-Benz all the way back to 1885 when Karl Benz invented the first automobile - cementing Mercedes-Benz a place in history. |
We know what you’re thinking, 100 years is a long time to be in the business. So what’s our secret? We constantly strive to find ways to balance tradition with innovation. Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center, Maastricht is no exception. For the last 20 years our aim has been to provide the best quality customer service not only in Europe but all around the world. But maintaining these standards would not be possible without all of the talented and motivated colleagues that contribute to the success of our company.
|As a Senior HR Business Partner at Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center, you have an independent, broad HR advisory role dealing with both management and employees. You will act as a strong partner for the management board and gives solicited and unsolicited, appropriate and effective recommendations to improve policies and processes, both within the organization and the HR department. You think strategically in terms of solutions and possibilities, reporting directly to the HR Manager.|
You understand the issues of absenteeism, development and Dutch labor law. In addition to daily and operational tasks, you take part in various projects. You like to work in an international environment with different nationalities in the English language.
You will join an international team with experienced and motivated colleagues – all united by the motivation to thrive. Here you will have many opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills. This HR team consists of HR Business Partners, Recruiters and HR Administrators.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Human Recourses or other related studies
- 5-8 years of relevant experience as an HR Business Partner
- Dutch native level speaker and a good command of the English language, both written and verbal
- Accurate, proactive attitude and excellent communication skills
- High attention to integrity, ethics, and sensitivity, particularly regarding confidential information
- The ability to prioritize your work within a hectic environment, being able to multitask and keep an overview of all HR related processes
- Pro-active, stress resistant and being able to work with deadlines
- Legally competent in Dutch labor law
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office software
|We offer you a job in a multicultural, young and informal international working environment with interesting conditions, both primary and secondary.|
Please use the “apply” button to upload your CV and Letter of Motivation in English and any other documentation that adds value to your application.