|The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center is an international multicultural organization and an integrated part of Daimler’s Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing & Sales. In our offices in Maastricht we think and act globally and assume a leading role for the Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Centers all over the world. Our goal is to provide excellent assistance to our customers and dealers of well-known Daimler brands like Mercedes-Benz, AMG, smart, Setra and Mercedes me. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, we ensure our customers’ mobility with our roadside assistance. Additionally, we take care of all kinds of enquiries about passenger cars, trucks and vans during our opening hours. For our customers we are maybe the most important connection to the Mercedes-Benz brand. That’s why we live the brand’s most important promise: “The best or nothing”.|
|We offer two different services for our customers in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.|
Customers experiencing a vehicle breakdown can contact the Service 24 hours department for roadside assistance 365 days per year, 7 days a week and 24 hours a day. Employees answer incoming calls from customers requiring assistance. Details are collated and entered into a computerized system. In case the problem can’t be solved by telephone, the employee contacts the nearest dealer who will send out a technician. The philosophy is to ensure the customer is mobile again as quickly as possible.
Do you enjoy working in shifts and being part of a dynamic environment? Stop reading and apply directly to become a part of our team!
The Customer Service department serves all customers and prospective customers by handling all inquiries and complaints for the entire range of Mercedes-Benz and smart vehicles. All inquiries and complaints are handled by telephone, mail, fax or e-mail. You are responsible for after-sales service issues, technical and product topics and general company related inquiries. As a Customer Service Representative you are the most important interface between the customer and the Daimler organization. You insure that customer concerns and queries are dealt with adequately; manage our services to customers and transfer product knowledge.
Do you enjoy working on a regular dayshift and do you have perfect writing skills? Don't be shy and differentiate yourself by convincing us of your way to communicate.
- Excellent knowledge of German, both written and spoken;
- Basic level in English (corporate language) and motivation to speak and improve it;
- Excellent understanding of Customer satisfaction;
- Ability to work in structures, to prioritize, analyze and coordinate your day to day;
- Empathy and negotiation skills;
- Open-minded to a diversity of cultures;
- Computer literacy;
- Act as our Brand ambassador.
|We offer you a job in a multicultural, young and informal international working environment with interesting conditions, both primary and secondary:|
- Attractive salary based on previous experience;
- Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years, free public transport or contribution to fuel costs;
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates;
- Pension plan;
- 200 vacation hours (based on full time employment);
- Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary;
- Competitive performance based salary growth;
- Result oriented bonuses;
- Lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for first arrival, housing fee, and moving costs.
- Employee Car Program: discount on new or used Daimler brand cars;
- Development: You will receive a personally tailored development plan with interesting career opportunities.
- Social Activities: Due to our Social Club it is ensured that you also have fun with your colleagues after work.The company internal Social Club frequently organizes events and activities like kickboxing, dance courses, Friday night drinks, Yoga, tennis tournaments, kayak tours and indoor soccer games.
- On top of free hot beverages like coffee (also coffee specialties like Café Latte, Espresso etc.), tea, soup and hot chocolate on all floors, you can visit our company barista to get special drinks and pastries like fresh Croissants and Donuts during your coffee breaks!
- Healthy and diverse lunch options in the company restaurant including smoothies and theme days with e.g. Pizza, Burger, Pasta, Schnitzel and many more options! Daily salad buffet and a sandwich station is also one of our employees’ favorites.
This Customer Service Representative position is on a fulltime or part-time basis. We provide an extensive 4 week initial training (fully paid) and a follow up buddy program of 2-3 months.
Initially, you will be offered a contract with a duration of one year. After this period we would like to offer you an indefinite contract.
Working in a 24 hour shift pattern with a competitive salary and the possibility to increase your income with the shift allowance.
Working in dayshift with a competitive salary.
|Please use the “apply” button to upload your English CV and German Letter of motivation and any other documentation that adds value to your application.|
To data privacy reasons we cannot accept any applications sent by email. Please be so kind to use the link provided.