|The Project management team @ DAF Embedded Engineering is rapidly growing. With the increase of group members and projects the need for commonality of management systems is required.|
Within this internship you will be asked to professionalize our project management systems. Creation of generic check lists and work flows for project lead engineers and project managers
Challenging items are:
- XLS based Budget file
- PPT status roll up auto generated from several project reports in PPT
- Development of dashboards (on line status reports) in Tableau
- Visio project charters
|For this internship position we are looking for a Bachelor student ICT & Business or similar. With strong Excel and PowerPoint skills able to develop automated scripts. Affinities with databases and data visualization are recommended.|
|You will be part of the Embedded Engineering department of DAF that is located in Eindhoven (the Netherlands). Embedded Engineering has over 100 highly skilled people today. It delivers world class engineering in the domains of engine controllers and vehicle controllers. Our full model based software development process is unique in the industry.|
Embedded Engineering has 2 locations in Eindhoven, the Netherlands and Pune, India. Next to that, Embedded Engineering works closely together with her counterpart of PACCAR, called PACCAR Embedded Engineering which is located in Renton (near Seattle), the USA.
The products developed within Embedded Engineering end-up in DAF trucks but also in our sister brands Kenworth and Peterbilt. Through component sales even our products are used by leading bus and coach manufacturers.
Each intern will have the opportunity to participate at the Student Event. During this event you will meet other interns and find out more about DAF/PACCAR!
- A view behind the scenes at a large international corporation;
- You will get a lot of freedom and responsibility. We are open to your initiatives and depending on the assignment you see your results back in the workplace;
- An experienced coach and supervisor who can teach you a lot and is willing to help you with your assignment;
- After your graduation, you will have the opportunity to start your career at DAF;
- An internship wage of € 375,- (HBO) based on 36 hours;
- A travel allowance, if you don’t have a student travel product (provided by the Dutch government);
- A housing allowance, if you temporarily rent a room near DAF.
Would you like to know more about the experiences of other students? Here you can read stories of our former interns.
|Please upload your resume and motivation below. For more information you can contact Fleur van de Meulenhof (Campus Recruiter) on phone number +31 40 214 2616.